
Just had my first week of school at SOT, and it has been awesome!
Even now, I still cant really believe that life in SOT has really begun, and that IT IS NOW. How wonderful it is to be able to soak myself in the presence of God every single day :) Even though it has been very physically tiring, due to the fact that I still have to teach tuition and go to school after SOT, my spirit feels refreshed and I know that God is really doing something in my life :)
I am not really the type of person who will go around sharing about what God speaks to me about, because honestly, sometimes I do doubt myself whether am I hearing myself, or is it really Him. But these few days, I really felt that I've experienced God in a whole new level that I've never felt before. And this time I'm sure, and I'm sure, and I'm sure it is really Him :)
I know that He told me to choose peace over fear when it comes to serving God. And this is one word that will really carry me through, I know.
I still remember how excited I was on my first day of school, and I literally wanted to fly to church straightaway. I know that the 6 months ahead are going to be tough, and that God will definitely set up 'conspiracies' in my life to try to test me, change me and mould me to bring me toward my destiny. I think in the next 6 months, you'll see the best and worst, and the strongest and weakest side of Chervelle. But no matter how or no matter what, I want to be as excited for SOT like I was on the first day of school. I hope to wake up every single day feeling grateful just for the fact that I can start off my day being in His presence :)
Well, another crazy week ahead is waiting for me. But I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. How awesome is this place!